Liquids, Aerosols and Gels (LAGs) Regulations
International Aviation Safety Regulations apply concerning any Liquids, Aerosols and Gels (LAGs) carried in hand baggage: Passengers are advised to check-in all Liquids, Aerosols and Gels in your hold baggage if they do not meet the following guidelines.
Liquids, aerosols, creams and gels placed in container of a maximum 100ml
Containers carried separately in a clear, plastic, re-sealable bag do not exceed 20cm x 20cm and of a maximum capacity not exceeding 1 litre.
One re-sealable bag is allowed per person and must be presented at security checkpoint.
Exemptions allowed for baby food, medication and special dietary items, provided these are supported by medical certificate or verified through physical checks and visual inspection by screening staff.
Shopping items such as liquor and perfumes purchased at the Airport, Duty Free must be placed in sealed plastic bags provided by the shops with receipts clearly displayed.
Please take note of the following essential safety and security travel tips:
· All checked baggage and cabin baggage will be screened by airport security
· Passengers may be asked to open their luggage for further security checks if deemed necessary
· Passengers should not pack any restrictive items in their baggage
· All departing passengers should have their travel documents inspected by security inspectors prior to security screening
· All departing passengers are required to undergo security screening
· Passengers should not be carrying any sharp objects on their bodies, in their clothes or their hand luggage
· All passengers should not leave their bags unattended at all times and should not carry other people’s bag