The weight of check in luggage should normally not exceed 20 kgs for economy class passengers for all European destinations. For regional gateways the maximum baggage allowance is 23 kgs. Business class passengers are allowed 30 kgs for all destinations.
Cabin baggage must not exceed 7 kgs in weight and 115 cm (length + width + height. You are also allowed to take on board one personal item, which may be a laptop, a purse, a small backpack, a briefcase or a camera case. For more information regarding baggage allowance please contact your respective airlines.
Restrictive items include the following:
• Explosives including flares and fireworks
• Flammable products including petrol, matches, lighter fuels, thinners, glue etc
• Compressed gases and liquids
• Poisons including insecticides and pesticides
• Corrosive substances such as batteries and mercury
• Other dangerous goods such as oxidising, magnetising and radioactive materials
Other restrictive items not to be carried in the cabin luggage include, sharp objects such as nail file, knives and scissors, toy guns and livestock.
For more information on restrictive items please contact your respective airlines.